Saturday 26 March 2011

Art. 'Got the time on yer cock'? Cock Clock.




This really started off after getting a load of cheap clocks from Ikea, some I just stickered up and gave away and then I tried to think of something were the centre could become part of a painting. There were a few different versions before I finally 'came' upon this idea. I liked this idea and always wanted to get it screenprinted and sell them, I showed someone who said, I'd be the only person in the world who'd hang that up in their house. This definatley didn't qualify to be hung up in my workplace.
Anyway, use this post as a reminder to set your COCKS forward an hour. Spring has sprung, the sap is rising.
Art. Cock Clock.

1 comment:

  1. How very rude! But we like a bit of rude here don't we? I'm particularly taken by the squashed spider like butthole. You're a marvel Nick, a true marvel...

    ReplyDelete